Who Should Buy This?
- People who intend on training at Tiger Muay Thai
- People who want a discount for training at Tiger Muay Thai (The discount will pay for the price of this Ebook
- people looking for in depth training and trainer descriptions on Tiger Muay Thai
- People who will be training in Phuket, specifically at Tiger and also at Dragon Muay Thai and Phuket Top Team (the book takes into account the local areas activities and restaurants of these gyms)
- People looking for a simplistic guide for their Muay Thai holiday from beginning to end
Who Should Not Buy This?
- Anyone planning to train outside of Phuket
- Anyone training outside the Chalong area (area where Tiger Muay Thai, Dragon Muay Thai and Phuket Top Team are located)
Hmmm if only there was a Muay Thai Travel Guide. Are you tired of searching the internet tirelessly before your first trip to Thailand? I know i did. Before my inaugural launch into the Thailand Muay Thai scene, i was up every night of every night raping Google on everything there is to know about training Muay Thai in Thailand. So many questions whirling in my head.
I know you’ll be asking these same questions yourself
- Where do i buy Muay Thai gear?
- What about using money?
- What will i do when I’m not Training?
- What’s important to bring and what can i buy there?
- Flights, visa, medical insurance, learning thai!
- Transport, water, restaurants
- Laundry, trainers, Tattoos, partying . . . yes don’t lie to yourself, you will party!
These questions are only the tip of the iceberg. But thankfully there is a guide that can save you time and money before you even leave for Thailand.
Thankfully i’ve come across this downloadable eBook jampacked with pure information. Unlike the Thailand Training Guide where we have plenty of information mixed in with real life experiences and stories.
Now, where the Muay Thai Travel Guide differs is that for one, as mentioned before, it is purely informational. Far more informational than the Thailand Training Guide. Second, it is Tiger Muay Thai centered. Meaning even though it will still help the average Muay Thai enthusiast coming to Phuket, it is better suited to those who plan on coming to Tiger Muay Thai. Before we get into that, let’s look at the eBook in more detail. So what are we getting! I could write on and on about it, so here’s something better, some pages from the book.
So now we know that the book is truly frothing from the mouth with information that can tremendously streamline your whole trip from beginning to end. As you can see the book is formatted to slice up any of your troubles from before you arrive, when you arrive, while you are in Thailand and when you leave. It’s clear and concise to read and there plenty of it to read! It truly tries to encompass and cover every base and facet of your time training in Thailand.
Now why is it Tiger Muay Thai centralized? Well for one, there is a Trainers Recommendation list. All the trainers are from Tiger and the list consists of twelve of them listing the go to trainers if you are looking for someone who is critical about technique, who loves boxing, who is great at fight stratergy and the one’s who just want to kick your ass in training. But the best thing to take out of this is that you get a 15% discount on training at Tiger Muay Thai if you buy the eBook.
But what about the price tag? Muay Thai Travel Guide is $47. Is it worth it? I’m going to go ahead and say yes. If your going to go on a training holiday to Tiger Muay Thai in Phuket, then $47 isn’t much out of your pocket. But that’s not all. With the 15% training discount at Tiger that comes with buying the Muay Thai Travel Guide, the book pays for itself!
Let’s say you plan on going to Tiger for one month. Training costs 10,000 baht ($330). With the 15% discount you’ll be saving 1,500 baht ($50)!! And the book just paid itself off in one sweep.
If your interested in coming to Thailand to train and more specifically Tiger Muay Thai and it’s your first time coming here, i would reccomend getting this eBook. It’s going to help clear up many questions in one go and once at Tiger will basically pay itself off. This little guide will save you time and money, so have a look through by clicking on this LINK or the image down below.
Powered by Facebook Comments